Those worry lines can leave the wrong impression. When you start seeing fine lines and wrinkles on your forehead, face and neck it could be one of the signs of aging or there could be other causes. In any case, you can get rid of forehead wrinkles or at the very least, minimize their appearance.
The following are some causes of forehead wrinkles:
- Aging – everyone at some point will see fine lines and wrinkles
- Sun – exposure to UV rays can age skin prematurely
- Chemicals – airborne pollutants, dust, dirt, and even perfumes or sprays can cause skin to react adversely
- Nutrition – improper nutrition can reflect on your skin as it is deprived of important vitamins and minerals
- Skin care – the products you use to clean, moisturize or protect your skin may actually have a harmful impact
To minimize and reduce the appearance of forehead wrinkles, follow these three tips:
- Hydrate and nourish – drink plenty of water and eat healthy. Be sure to consume foods that are high in vitamin A, C, D, and E. Also supplement with minerals such as zinc and iron.
- Cleanse – keep your face and neck clean by washing it gently each day to remove makeup and any dirt or chemicals that may have been picked up. This allows your pores to breathe and readies the skin to regenerate.
- Skin care – use Pensida Anti-Aging formula to moisturize your face and neck plus treat it with clinically proven all-natural ingredients blended specifically to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and help skin to rejuvenate.
Your face can say so much about your personality, your health and your overall attitude. Make sure you are looking your best with fewer wrinkles and fine lines by following these three tips including using Pensida daily for the best results.