For a number of reasons, some people develop lines under eyes sooner than others. When this occurs the person can look older than they really are, or they may look more tired or unhealthy. Eyes play such an important part not just for appearance but for your overall self-esteem and outlook on life. If you see fine lines or wrinkles in your eye area, there are ways to help.
In order to reduce lines under eyes it is good to first know about some of the main causes for this condition:
• Aging – the skin around the eyes is particularly sensitive and has thinner layers than the rest of the face. With the natural aging process these areas are typically the first to lose elasticity and become even thinner.
• Sun damage – the harmful rays of the sun can cause the skin to age prematurely and lose its ability to rejuvenate as fast as it had in the past.
• Skin care products – some of the most common mainstream skin care products can actually damage the sensitive skin around the eye area, blocking pores and weighing fragile layers of skin down with heavy oils.
• Cleaning – soaps and other cleansers can dry out the area of skin around the eyes, causing lines and wrinkles.
• Nutrition – a lack of vitamins and minerals can leave skin sagging plus increase lines and wrinkles.
The Pensida Anti-Aging solution can gently and effectively improve your skin, including the particularly sensitive area around the eyes. The clinically proven formula has been dermatologist tested safe for all types of skin and can actually help to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face and around the eyes. The special blend of nutrients helps to revitalize the skin, plus key ingredients improve circulation to help restore and replenish your skin.